UPDATE: Great News! We have already received two donations for a total of $1,000 in support for our Giving Tuesday fundraiser! Help us reach our goal of $2,500 by donating now!
Did you know that women give more on Giving Tuesday than men?
The Women’s Philanthropy Institute’s research showed that in 2018, women gave the majority, 64.9%, of dollars donated on Giving Tuesday. Perhaps that’s because women generally look for opportunities to give, and when a new holiday is established where the sole purpose is to give to charity, women are all over it.
This year’s Giving Tuesday falls on December 3, 2019, and here at Philanthropy Women, we’re taking part in this grand occasion with an all-day fundraiser for Philanthropy Women! The Sister Fund has joined our campaign as our matching sponsor: they have generously agreed to match community donations up to $2,500! If we reach our goal, that brings us to a grand total of $5,000.
With your help, we’ll fund a 2020 full of feminist giving news coverage!
Can you help us reach our fundraising goal of $2,500? Here’s how you can help:
1. Spread the news on social media!
2. Upgrade your subscription!
3. On Giving Tuesday, donate!
P.S. Our first 10 donors of $25 or more will receive a FREE “Feminism is for Everybody” tee shirt from our newest Super Subscriber, Suzanne Lerner!
In The News
- Mexico and France Show Up for Feminism with UN Leadership
- With Research and Equity Project, WSF Raises Stakes
- Gates Fdn and India Ministry Sign MOC on Women, Maternal Health
- Ascend Fund Launches with Millions for Women in U.S. Politics
- How A New California Law is Getting More Women on Boards
- Vermont Women’s Fund Helps Girls’ Soccer Team Open #EqualPay DAF
- Starbucks Fdn Provides $175 K for Women’s Health in Ethiopia
- Family Fdn in Atlanta Gives Big for Global Work Focused on Women
- Coca-Cola Foundation Makes $1 Mil Donation to Girls Who Invest
- Michele Moore Joins Ford Foundation Executive Team