Feminist Open Government Initiative
Overview: This initiative uses research and action to encourage governments and civil society to champion initiatives leading to gender advancements in open government. Women use public services, run businesses, pay taxes, drink public water – shouldn’t they have an equal say in how governments provide those services? When women are absent from open government, so is the information, knowledge, and skills that limit the potential of ambitious reforms that will impact daily lives.
Funding Area(s): Campaigns that support women’s access to government positions, open government
Accepting Queries? Yes.
Top Posts & Pages
- NY Women's Fdn Gives 1 Million for Women, Families Impacted by COVID
- Lesbians Who Tech Launches Online Series in Response to COVID
- Women Will Be Impacted by COVID. Here's How Donors Can Help
- Your Profile on Philanthropy Women
- Dominika Kulczyk Commits $5 Mil to COVID Response in Poland
- Log In to Philanthropy Women
- W20 Calls for Gender Equality In COVID Crisis
- Eve Ensler: Nurses Told to Work Even if They Have COVID Symptoms
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts and How to Respond
- Greengrants: Participatory Grantmaking as Path to Greener Future