Rosa Fund for Women and Girls
Overview: Rosa Fund provides support for four key issue areas in the U.K.: leadership and representation, safety, health and wellbeing and economic justice.
Areas Funded: Voices from the Front Line: Women’s Groups across the UK are funded for advocacy work. Justice and Equality Fund: The Justice and Equality Fund works end to the harassment and abuse. Health and safety grants have focused on ending FGM in the past. Case studies of grantees are available here. Grants map here.
Contact: Phone : 020 7697 3466Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Address : Rosa c/o WRC United House, 4th Floor, North Rd, London N7 9DP
Accepts Queries: Yes. Application guidelines here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Legacy of Jennifer Schlecht and the Tragedy of her Loss
- Women's Giving Circles In the News
- Time to Vote for PW's Annual Leadership Awards!
- Thinking About Writing for Philanthropy Women? Read This First
- New Coalition Forms to End Gender-Based Violence at Work
- Ending FGM in the United States and Abroad: Who Are the Funders?
- What Can $20 Million Do For Women's Funds Internationally?
- At $37 Billion, Did MacKenzie Bezos Get a Fair Divorce Settlement?
- What is Feminist Leadership?
- "The Need Is So Great" - Feminist Philanthropy with Loreen Arbus