UPDATE: Great News! We have already received two donations for a total of $1,000 in support for our Giving Tuesday fundraiser! Help us reach our goal of $2,500 by donating now!
Did you know that women give more on Giving Tuesday than men?
The Women’s Philanthropy Institute’s research showed that in 2018, women gave the majority, 64.9%, of dollars donated on Giving Tuesday. Perhaps that’s because women generally look for opportunities to give, and when a new holiday is established where the sole purpose is to give to charity, women are all over it.
This year’s Giving Tuesday falls on December 3, 2019, and here at Philanthropy Women, we’re taking part in this grand occasion with an all-day fundraiser for Philanthropy Women! The Sister Fund has joined our campaign as our matching sponsor: they have generously agreed to match community donations up to $2,500! If we reach our goal, that brings us to a grand total of $5,000.
With your help, we’ll fund a 2020 full of feminist giving news coverage!
Can you help us reach our fundraising goal of $2,500? Here’s how you can help:
1. Spread the news on social media!
2. Upgrade your subscription!
3. On Giving Tuesday, donate!
P.S. Our first 10 donors of $25 or more will receive a FREE “Feminism is for Everybody” tee shirt from our newest Super Subscriber, Suzanne Lerner!
In The News
- The Ascend Fund Grants $600 K for Electing Women in States
- Money for Families: Big Philanthropy Supports Economic Recovery
- Join the Global Day of Action: RISE for Afghan Women!
- Apply Now! WAVE Grant Open for Five Up-And-Coming Filmmakers
- Announcing SHEcovery, A COVID Response Call to Action from CFW
- New Nonprofit Seeks To Find The Lost Women Of Science
- Michelob ULTRA $100M Pledge Shifts Marketing to be Gender-Inclusive
- Old Navy’s Size-Inclusive Shopping Model Sets a New Standard
- Women’s Funding Network Announces New Additions to Board
- Cannabis One of Best Industries for Gender Parity, Says AskGrowers