UPDATE: Great News! We have already received two donations for a total of $1,000 in support for our Giving Tuesday fundraiser! Help us reach our goal of $2,500 by donating now!
Did you know that women give more on Giving Tuesday than men?
The Women’s Philanthropy Institute’s research showed that in 2018, women gave the majority, 64.9%, of dollars donated on Giving Tuesday. Perhaps that’s because women generally look for opportunities to give, and when a new holiday is established where the sole purpose is to give to charity, women are all over it.
This year’s Giving Tuesday falls on December 3, 2019, and here at Philanthropy Women, we’re taking part in this grand occasion with an all-day fundraiser for Philanthropy Women! The Sister Fund has joined our campaign as our matching sponsor: they have generously agreed to match community donations up to $2,500! If we reach our goal, that brings us to a grand total of $5,000.
With your help, we’ll fund a 2020 full of feminist giving news coverage!
Can you help us reach our fundraising goal of $2,500? Here’s how you can help:
1. Spread the news on social media!
2. Upgrade your subscription!
3. On Giving Tuesday, donate!
P.S. Our first 10 donors of $25 or more will receive a FREE “Feminism is for Everybody” tee shirt from our newest Super Subscriber, Suzanne Lerner!
In The News
- Gates Divorce Update: If Not Working in Two Years, Bill Gets Foundation
- Who Gets to be Princess? Art Exhibit Deconstructs Oppression
- Ms. Foundation Welcomes Rene Redwood and Four New Board Members
- Co-Impact Announces Launch of New One Billion for The Gender Fund
- How is New York Women’s Fdn Supporting Underserved Communities?
- Trevor Project Granted Amazing $100K from NFL Player Carl Nassib
- New Fund for LGBTQ+ in Arkansas, From Alice Walton & Walton Family
- Brown’s Pembroke Center Receives $5M and New Director Leela Gandhi
- Announcing $540K To Fund Women Ascending In States’ Legislatures
- WOC Award Winners To Be Honored At Anniversary Celebration